Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nothing gets coded before 2 am

I'm not sure what it is about the night vs the day that makes me feel so much more motivated to code. Maybe it is because the day is nearly over and bedtime is approaching and I have things I need to finish, which makes me sit down and actually finish the tasks I have set out for myself. The whole procrastination thing that goes on that lets people do less important things. I also tend to want to keep the things I really want to do for last. Even while playing video games, I do the more chore-like tasks before the really fun ones, like getting a certain number of kills with a pistol, just so I never have to use the pistol ever again. Unfortunate that I'm also pretty tired and reading a computer screen hurts my eyes, making it hard to code even though I have a good amount of motivation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment